Hi Guys! I’m in Sweden right now (and it’s my birthday!) Today is my turn on the Wonderland fabrics blog hop! These fabrics are by the wonderful Katarina Roccella.
I didn’t have time to make a full quilt this time around, so I made this Painted Portrait Blouse, which is an Anna Maria Horner pattern. I’ve been a bit obsessed with this pattern lately — I’ve made it 5 times since I bought the pattern 😀
I love the soft greys! I was going through my closet recently and discovered that a way out-of-proportion of my clothing is grey. And I normally think of myself as dressing in bright colours, this was a surprise to me :D.
Be sure to check out the rest of the blog hop!
1. ERICA TOOLE – October 5th
2. LAURA SCARAMELLA of SIMPLE LIFE COMPANY – October 6th
3. DANA BOLYARD – October 7th
4. RACHAEL GANDER – October 8th
5. HEATHER and MEG of QUILT STORY – October 9th
6. JOELLEN KEMPER of SEW ILLUMINATED – October 10th
7. STACY BARRETT of a VINTAGE FAIRYTALE – October 11th
8. ERICA JACKMAN – October 12th
9. KATHLEEN RIGGINS – October 13th
10. MARIJA VUJČIĆ – October 14th
11. SVETLANA SOTAK – October 15th
12. KYLIE KELSHEIMER of SEW KYLIE – October 16th
13. ALEXIS WRIGHT of MY SWEET SUNSHINE – October 17th
14. MICHELLE WILKIE – October 18th
15. HEMAMALINI – October 19th
16. LYNNE GOLDSWORTHY – October 20th