I promised on Friday that good things were coming (despite the lack of FMF)… well, here they are.
Seriously peeps, I’m so excited about this! So many of you have asked me “Are you going to be teaching near me?” and usually I have to say “No.” But now with “Kathleen Quilts LIVE!” I can teach live classes right to you, in your home! You get to learn in the environment that you’re most comfortable in, and I get to teach where I am most comfortable. It’s pretty win-win all around.
How it works:
Choose from one of three options
- Quilt Consultation – This is basically “real life Free Motion Friday.” I’ll go over some different design idea’s with you, working with your skill level and what designs you are comfortable with.We can set up a date based on your schedule. Depending on your time choice we can do more or less with your quilts:
- 15 minutes – Go over designs on one quilt. I’ll talk you through the design, draw out designs on my whiteboard to demonstrate, and after session provide a diagram of what we have talked about.
- 30 minutes – Go over designs on one or two quilts. I’ll draw out designs on my whiteboard, and demonstrate stitching them out on my machine (longarm or domestic, your choice). Depending on the number of quilts you want help with, we can go more or less in depth. After the session I will provide a diagram of what we have talked about.
- 60 minutes – Go over designs for as many quilts as we have time for. I’ll draw out designs on my whiteboard, and demonstrate stitching them out on my machine (longarm or domestic, your choice). Depending on the number of quilts you want help with, we can go more or less in depth. After the session I will provide a diagram of what we have talked about.
- Group classes – Join in on a pre-scheduled class. I have (and will) scheduled LIVE! classes you can join in on. Watch me demonstrate live, then get a chance to try it yourself and get feedback on your results. Ask questions, participate — all the benefits of an in-person class, only online!
- Private or small group class – Choose from one of my regular classes, but do it in the privacy of your own home! Do it by yourself, or organize a group of friends or your guild to join you. We can set up a date based on your schedule. Please send me an email and we can discuss the details! Kathleen(at)kathleenquilts.com
I can’t wait to share these classes with you!
Register online HERE: http://qfth.ca/kqlive.html. If you are booking a private consultation I will contact you after you register to set up a date and time.
Group class currently booking: A Cheater’s Guide to Quilting, Sunday December 11, 2016. 1:00- 4:00 PM, Mountain Standard Time (UTC-7). Learn Kathleen’s go to designs, then learn her favorite variations to make it seem like you know ALL the quilting things. Gain confidence with some versatile designs that you can use again and again. This is a hands on class, domestic, or longarm machines welcome!
I’m so excited about this! Hopefully you are too! I’ve got some more things planned with this, so hopefully you’re as excited as I am 😀