Some quilts I finished in 2014. I'm missing two for sure that I can think of. Which, when I first saw the pictures, I thought "that's all? really?" but then realized that was nearly 25 quilts, and decided that was a just fine number of quilts for a year. Especially when considering the 5 or 6 quilt tops that I haven't managed to get quilted yet. And all the 7 staple dresses, 5 tank dresses, 1 waterfall tank, 3 maritime shorts, 4 riding peplums, 1 Edelweiss bag, 4 pillows, quilting at least 2 of Rocky's quilts, various projects for work... 17 days of snowboarding, 3 days in dinosaur provincial park, 8 days in Jasper/Wells Gray, 2 days hiking in banff, quilt market... and a bunch more. It's been a great year :D
Some quilty highlights:
- Instagram... I've gained nearly 1000 followers this year!
- Getting my very own longarm
- 2 days of classes with Judy Masden
- Being a part of the Indelible fabrics blog hop
- the beginning of Free Motion Friday
- writing 5 patterns (and publishing 4) (the 5th hopefully to come in 2015)
And some 2015 goals / exciting things ...
- more custom quilting for people who aren't me... and therefore pay better :D
- get that 5th pattern published... and maybe a few more
- attending QuiltCon, quilting retreats, longarm classes with Claudia Pfiel in Edmonton, market, Pfaff convention, and maybe more :D
- and, knowing my life, a bunch more!
I can't wait to share the next year with you! Until then,