Sarah's Snake Quilt
I finished this quilt of Sarah's today!! I'm so happy with how it turned out.
Here it is on the frame - 27 thread colours was the final tally, which included invisible thread which I used for all of the stitch in the ditch (or else the thread colour number would have been even higher!
This is a new background fill for me! I'm pretty excited about it actually! It stitched out quickly, and looks really cool!
Lots of straight lines in the background. I love a straight line!!!
A surprisingly perfect swirl!
That's it for me this week! Thanks for stopping by!
Later days, Kathleen.
PS: We had a contest over on my patreon page to guess the final number of thread colours - Kathy won with her guess of 27!